In order for fishing to proceed without any major incidents, we have established pond rules. We ask all anglers (parents are liable for their children) to abide by these rules.
- Do not throw stones, branches, garbage etc. into the ponds
- Do not use spoons, multiple hooks, wobblers, etc. as bait.
- The fish must first be killed before the hook is removed.
- All fish caught must be purchased or consumed at our restaurant.
- For conservation reasons, do not search for earthworms.
- Please leave the premises as you would like to find them.
- Do not rake the fish (intentionally hook the hook only in the skin).
- The fish must be lifted out of the water with a suitable net.
- Have the fish weighed before gutting.
You can hire all the fishing tackle you need from us.